I need a creative idea for a 1 year anniversary gift for my boyfriend?...

...it doesnt need to be a normal gift-gift like a watch or something. i just need a cute idea. (ei for valinentines day he put a sign outside of my house asking me to be his valentine... i was looking for something like that i guess)
(question posted on 2006-09-27 16:36:02)

"For our first year anniversary, I thought up 365 memories (which took jkind of a while) and wrote each one on a scrap of paper, rolled each one up and tied them with some raffia. Then I put all the scraps of paper in a nice box and had him open one memory every day. We've been together for almost six years now, and I do the same thing every year, so every day we get to reminisce together."
(chosen answer)

Category: Singles & Dating_

0 comments: