I think I have the PERFECT fathers day gift... what do you think?...

...My husband recently got a job as an IT and is always having to get fast food on his lunch break bucause he can never get out for lunch durning the time the cafeiteria is open.

This is making an impact on our wallets and I would like to be able to cook him more meals. The fact he has to leave at 5 a.m. and lunch isn't almost till 2 p.m. makes me worry the food would taste pretty awful.

Anyway, here is my awesome idea. At www.thinkgeek.com there is a minifridge that duels over into a mini oven that gets up to 140 degrees.
Here is the link http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/6ad2/

He is also a HUGE soda drinker so he could store his vaste amount of Pepsi in them! :P

Tell me what you think. I really want to lean to something more towards the office because he is so proud of the fact he has one.

Please and thank you everyone :D

"That really does sound perfect, and it proves that you are thinking about him and his needs. Good job!"
(chosen answer)

0 comments: