Gift for someone who recently moved out...?...

...Hi, my 19 year old sister recently moved out of her dorm and into a house with some of her friends. Her birthday is coming up and I'd like to get her something for the house or her room but I have no idea what to get her. She already has towels, dishes, etc. Any ideas?

I might just get her a gift card from target or ikea if i can't think of anything but would like to get her something. Or I thought maybe giving her a gift card from a grocery store (safeway, jewel, etc) that way when money is tight (because I'm on my own and know it will get tight ha) she still has extra money to go pick up things from the store. What do you think?>
I can't go to to target or ikea to pick something out for her directly because I live in Hilo, Hawaii and the nearest target is on the other side of the island...if theres even one there. An IKEA in this state? Not a chance.

"How about something to decorate the house? Or a nice couple of really cool cushions.
Or some cool cups (with swans on them!!)
-bedset
-new lamp
etc

Otherwise i think a gift card is a great idea so she can choose herself without worrying about spending too much :)"
(chosen answer)

0 comments: