I need a birthday gift idea please.?...

...My best friend will be 44 on Saturday and has EVERYTHING! I need help with a brithday gift idea. I always do candles, gift cert, etc. I need something different. She doesn't wear jewelry, she is not into crafts, I struggle with gift ideas all the time. She works nights and I work days so we are meeting for breakfast at her house Saturday morning and her husband is cooking for us.
I NEED A GIFT IDEA!!! PLEASE HELP!

(question posted on 2006-11-02 10:22:50)

"if she works nights maybe a few different kinds of flavored coffee in a gift set, a massage certificate, get her a manicure or perdicure, get a sentimental picture matted or something. or maybe a cd of her fav music and some wine."
(chosen answer)

Category: Friends_

0 comments:

About this blog

Ran out of gift ideas for you special someone? Come and check out what others are suggesting.

This blog is powered by Yahoo!Answers